Winter 2014 Wishlist

Fall is here even in Florida and winter is fast approaching; I've been rocking black lipstick again and it's been fabulous. You know that feeling of satisfaction when you look in the mirror and you look like your best self? The you you've imagined yourself to be? Yeah, that.

The color palette of this past fall: black, rich emerald green, cool bright scarlet, and hints of pinky-beige and winter white and I loved it. Still I am a creature who needs variety, so I've been looking at other dark dark colors to play around with this winter; namely black, midnight blue, dark brown with gold and silver accents. Style-wise I'm heading in the quirky goth-y professional range since that's what I *really* need right now. I am a professional adult. Yes, I'm still a grad student but I work 40 hrs a week and have responsibilities. This often clashes with my internal view of myself, but it's not all bad. I just have to make sure that I don't let myself be smothered by other's expectations *shrug*.







No comments:

Post a Comment